What is your personal information?
What personal information do we collect and hold?
We may collect your name, mailing or street address, email address, telephone number, age or birth date, profession, occupation or job title, and any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our websites or indirectly through use of our websites or online presence, through our representatives or otherwise and information you provide to us through our service centre, customer surveys or visits by our representatives from time to time.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
- through your access and use of our website
- by telephone, letter, fax or email
- during conversations between you and our representatives
- completing surveys, providing feedback or complaining to us
- your representatives (lawyers, accountants and financial advisers)
- publicly available sources of information or any other organisations where you have given your consent
We will treat your requests or complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in timely and appropriate manner.
Please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Post: PO Box 7722