Property Management Sunshine Coast
Our team of property managers on the Sunshine Coast understand that your rental property is an investment towards your financial future. Our commitment is to protect your asset and your best interests. Most importantly, to find you the highest quality tenant.
In-depth tenant screening
VEDA National Tenant Database
- Property Management Sunshine Coast
- 8.8% inc GST flat rate management fee
- Free professional photography shoot
- Advertisement on Realestate.com.au
- No lease renewal, admin, inspection fees
- No hidden costs on repairs/maintenance
- VEDA National tenancy database checks
- Property inspections every 3/4 months
- Comprehensive Entry Condition Report
- Photo records of entry and exit condition
- 4 Weeks Rent Bond lodgement with RTA
- Issue notices in accordance with the act
- Our commitment to protect your assets
- Absconding tenant or defaulting tenant
- Failure to give vacant possession
- Death of a tenant or hardship
- Untenantable or prevention of access
- Failure to vacate a holiday let property
- Malicious damage caused by tenant
- Day 4. During this entire rent arrears process we communicate with you and the tenant to resolve the problem as quick as possible.
- Day 8 Notice to Remedy Breach is issued to tenant
- Day 18 Notice to leave is issued to tenant
- Day 27 Tenant to vacate and Bond claimed to cover rental arrears. Should your tenant not vacate, it will be necessary to issue an Urgent Application for Termination with the Small Claims Tribunal. We will only make an application if we are confident it is in your best interest.
For more information, please contact us today.