Property Management Sunshine Coast
Our team of property managers on the Sunshine Coast understand that your rental property is an investment in your financial future.
Our commitment is to protect your asset and your best interests. Most importantly, to find you the highest quality tenant.
- Property Management Sunshine Coast
- 8.8% inc GST flat rate management fee
- Free professional photography shoot
- Free advertisment on Realestate.com.au
- No lease renewal, admin, inspection fees
- No hidden costs on repairs/maintenance
- VEDA National tenancy database checks
- Property inspections every 3/4 months
- Comprehensive Entry Condition Report
- Photo records of entry and exit condition
- 4 Weeks Rent Bond lodgement with RTA
- Issue notices in accordance with the act
- Absconding tenant or defaulting tenant
- Failure to give vacant possession
- Death of a tenant or hardship
- Untenantable or prevention of access
- Failure to vacate a holiday let property
- Malicious damage caused by tenant
- Day 4. During this entire rent arrears process we communicate with you and the tenant to resolve the problem as quick as possible.
- Day 8 Notice to Remedy Breach is issued to tenant
- Day 18 Notice to leave is issued to tenant
- Day 27 Tenant to vacate and Bond claimed to cover rental arrears. Should your tenant not vacate, it will be necessary to issue an Urgent Application for Termination with the Small Claims Tribunal. We will only make an application if we are confident it is in your best interest.
For more information, please contact us today.
Download the application form above or use the online application form below
PRIVACY DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
We are an independently owned and operated business. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles. We collect personal information about you in this form to assess your application for a residential tenancy. We may need to collect information about you from your previous landlords or letting agents, your current or previous employer and your referees. Your consent to us collecting this information is set out below. We may disclose personal information about you to the owner of the property to which this application relates. If this application is successful we may disclose your details to service providers relevant to the tenancy relationship including maintenance contractors and owner’s insurers. We may also send personal information about you to the owners of any other properties at your request. You have the right to access personal information that we hold about you by contacting our privacy officer. If you do not complete this form and type yes on the consent below then your application for a residential tenancy may not be considered by the owner of the relevant property or, if considered, may be rejected.
I the Applicant have read the privacy statement and authorise Blue Moon Property to collect information about me from: 1. My Previous letting agents and/or landlords; 2. My personal referees; 3. Any Tenancy Default Database which may contain personal information about me. I also authorize the Agent to disclose details about any defaults by me under the tenancy to which this application relates to any tenancy default database to which it subscribes including Tenancy Information Centre of Australia (TICA), VEDA National Tenancy Database (NTD) and/or Trading Reference Australia (TRA). Select yes to proceed with your application.
All supporting documentation can be emailed to email@example.com or delivered to our office.