Property Management Sunshine Coast
Our team of property managers on the Sunshine Coast understand that your rental property is an investment towards your financial future. Our commitment is to protect your asset and your best interests but most importantly, finding you the highest quality tenant.
| In-depth screening
VEDA National Tenant Database
- Property Managers Sunshine Coast
- 8.8% flat rate management fee
- Professional photography shoot
- Online ad realestate.com.au
- No renewal, admin, inspection fees
- No hidden cost on maintenance
- VEDA tenancy database checks
- Property inspections 3/4 months
- Detailed Entry Condition Report
- Photo records of entry condition
- 4 Weeks Bond lodgement with RTA
- Notices in accordance with the act
- Commitment to protect your assets
| Landlord Insurance Protection
- Absconding tenant/defaulting tenant
- Failure to give vacant possession
- Death of a tenant or hardship
- Untenantable/prevention of access
- Failure to vacate a holiday property
- Malicious damage caused by tenant
- Day 4. During this entire rent arrears process we communicate with you and the tenant to resolve the problem as quick as possible.
- Day 8 Notice to Remedy Breach is issued to tenant
- Day 18 Notice to leave is issued to tenant
- Day 27 Tenant to vacate and Bond claimed to cover rental arrears. Should your tenant not vacate, it will be necessary to issue an Urgent Application for Termination with the Small Claims Tribunal. We will only make an application if we are confident it is in your best interest.
For more information, please contact us today.
Blue Moon Property service areas: Our team of the best property managers and real estate agents on the Sunshine Coast service the following areas - Sippy Downs, Nambour, Maroochydore, Cotton Tree, Mooloolaba, Buderim, Caloundra, Noosa, Cooroy, Tewantin, Burnside, Palmwoods, Woombye, Kuluin, Alexandra Headlands, Warana, Wurtulla, Peregian, Marcoola, Kawana, Bli Bli and Yandina.